Saturday, March 10

Day 5

Day 5

On Thursday we went to His House Children's Home. This is probably one of my favorite days.

The girls all painted some rooms and offices in the main building and I don't really know what the guys did. They went somewhere different and maybe moved furniture?

I loved doing this for two reasons because the workers at His House were very grateful and I could actually see the work I had done. I feel like the people that work at His House are such a blessing to those kids and they don't even know it yet. What an impact they can make on those little lives at such a young age, even the older kids!

We didn't get the chance to interact with the kids because of state laws but I would have loved to even though I it would have broken my heart into two. I think I want to adopt when I'm older! Seriously, I want a foster child!!

I pray that every child that passes through His House is protected and learns just how much the Lord loves them no matter their past. I pray that each one leaves His House knowing Jesus and chasing after Him. I pray that the staff their are blessed and know the impact they had on my life. What an amazing safe place for the children to go to!





(I stole all these off of Facebook, none are mine)


No comments:

Post a Comment