Wednesday, July 27

Wednesday Randoms

-- I love having scheduled posts that just appear. It's nice because it looks like I'm blogging a little more consistently but REALLY I'm not. My last 2, I think, were scheduled posts.

-- When I went to log on to blogger today, I had forgotten my password. I guess that's my sign it hasn't been a summer for blogging so far.

-- Less than one month before school starts. I'm not excited. Where did the summer run off to?!?!?

-- I just worked 6 days straight. I'm exhausted.

-- I CAN'T handle mouth noises. Like smacking! Drives me up the wall. Please don't smack around me if you can help it, because if you do I may say something to you, but just know I'm not trying to be mean! :)

-- The bachelor is almost over. :( Go JP! I really really really like him, Ashley better pick him.

-- My daddy bought my books for me this past week. Thanks, Daddy! I wish I didn't have to open them haha. But I will because I'm soo ready to be a nurse.

-- My room is a disaster area right now, which is unusually odd. I'm not a person who is OCD about cleanliness but I normally keep my room picked up and neat.

-- I'm going to start running again, tonight! I'm ready and need to!

That's all for now, guys. I guess I didn't have much to say, the norm. I'll be back in a month. Kidding, but maybe not! ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment