I remember like it was yesterday that I decided to start up a blog, just for me. I had no intentions of telling people I had a blog to be honest, but I slipped up once or twice and now I think I probably have all of 3 or 4 people who read occasionally. But that doesn't matter to me. What matters is that I am keeping a little journal, per se, of my little ole life. And hopefully somewhere along the way encouraging others while being transparent about my life, struggles, ups and downs, and all the happiness.
I can look back and see how much I have changed in just a year, just a small amount of time. Crazy! I like to think that I have grown up in all aspects of my life, 'physically,' spiritually, emotionally (sometimes I wonder on this one) and just in general.
This year has definitely been a trying year, I've had to make decisions - hard ones at that, I've gone through the process of job hunting for the summer, I've moved out of an apartment back home, until August, I've loved 'deeper', cherished my friendships more, and gone deeper with God.
Thank goodness I decided to blog a year ago today! It's been a fun ride the past year and so many things have happened that I probably wouldn't remember had I not been blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment