..I got a little darker. :)
(This is a random post with no meaning. It may sound a little conceded, but I promise that's not what I'm trying to sound like :))
Nothing much has happened since I last posted I have literally laid by the pool most days. And it has been NICE. Except when some guy decided to smoke weed, or something I have never smelled before, right behind me. I promptly got up and left. I felt like I was getting harmed in the process/slowly knocking a couple of days off my life.
But that is beside the point, my main point that I'm trying to make is that I have gone from having hardly any color to TAN!!! Yay, mission accomplished. I may have had to sit in the sweltering heat to get this color but I did it and I'm proud. haha. Didn't I ever tell you it's the little things in life that make me happy?
Thanks to some great friends for keeping me company during those many hours. Laur, Sarah, Elisabeth and Emily.
Emily was nice and invited me to come to her house yesterday to lay by the pool with her. So much fun! And her pool has a super awesome slide. So fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment