Sunday, June 19

Father's Day


My daddy has been my biggest fan my whole life. Never anything thing less! He supports me, in every way, he loves me, he picks on me, he guides me, he teaches me, he lets me have my freedom, he tells my about my family (his grandparents and daddy) that I never knew, he encourages me to be me and do my best in life, he walked me for endless hours in the wee hours of the morning when I was fussing as a baby, he lets me make my own decisions and mistakes, he tells me of my worth, he loves the Lord, he serves in the church, he provides for our family, and most importantly he has shown me how Jesus loves by loving me and Josh!

Daddy is amazing and my rock. I look up to him. His opinions make my opinions and help me form my thoughts. He has brought me up church. He is the perfect Daddy and I couldn't imagine having a better one because I'm convinced there's not a better one.

We have had our moments where we aren't happy and we fuss and I get an attitude with him. I've hurt his feelings and he has hurt mine but we always make up! And I know that he will always love me. I am after all his 'baby girl.' :)



"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." -- Clarence Budington Kelland

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that quote at the end of your post! You're daddy is a sweet fella! We are so blessed to have amazing dads!

    ReplyDelete