No, it hasn't directly affected my family but I see families all over struggling with it, sometimes winning and, sadly, sometimes losing. I spent the last few summers of my high school years hanging out with 2 boys while I was keeping their cousin. Those boys' momma has cancer, for the second time.
I can't imagine what they have been through and are going through right now. My heart aches so deeply for them and I'm not even family. I have prayed my little heart out and will continue to do so.
She, the momma, is going in for surgery today. She is actually in surgery right now. They are expecting the surgery to be very long and tedious. Please pray for her and her family, her husband and two sons.
I can tell you one thing that's for sure. No one fights like she has and is, no one has a stronger faith in the Lord than her, no one can stop her from shinning her light and showing her love for Jesus, and no one could love other peoples children the way she does! She is an amazing woman! In all the times I've ever been around her she makes you feel like a million bucks and does ANYTHING for you.
I'm praying for nothing short of a miracle today!
UPDATE: surgery went well! PTL!
No comments:
Post a Comment