Tuesday, September 14

Recap of the Past Week

This is mostly just for my record.

It has been crazy busy. I feel like I haven't had time to breath let alone sit down. School has officially taken over my life, the only thing I can think about is "when is fall break?" I need it some type of bad and it is only the 3rd week of class. And I haven't had an exam yet. But tomorrow morning I will be able to say I have. UGH!! I have been studying anatomy like a mad woman and fitting in math and psych when I can. It's not pleasant but has to be done. So I will keep plugin' along and keep a good attitude about it along the way. :)

This weekend Sarah, my roomie, and I had a 2 freshman girls over for the night. I cooked french toast for breakfast (with some help from Sarah) and then we all went to the football game together on Saturday and then went out to eat afterwards. College football consumed my day on Saturday and what do you know, I studied at night.

Sunday I went to church and then went and ate Mexican with Sarah. It was YUM! I have been on a Mexican food kick lately. It's weird because normally it hurts my belly really bad and I'm miserable after but not recently, I'm happy. After lunch, I again studied, then it was time for me to head to my brother's baseball tournament, it was his birthday, so, of course I had to go, I couldn't not see him on his birthday. I made cupcakes for him and his team on Saturday night, 'cause I'm nice like that. :) After the ball tournament I came home and crashed! I was exhausted from my busy weekend!

I'm going to steal a couple of pictures from Sarah. I need to start whipping out my camera and taking pictures instead of stealing others. haha!


french toast cookin'
football game

No comments:

Post a Comment