Sunday, September 5

Football Season

Football season has begun. We had our first game today. Very different from last season, we have had many changes. The student section was moved from the 50 yard line to the end zone, which was just completed less than a month ago, a brand new head coach, Ruffin McNeil, something crazy like 29 seniors graduated last year so our team is basically brand new, and it's a brand new season. I think we were ready for the Hurricanes, or at least we thought we were. ECU won the game by the SKIN OF OUR TEETH, for real. We were down by 4 points and there was 5 seconds left in the game. Davis, our QB, threw a hail mary and Johnson, I think he is a wide reciever, caught the ball in the end zone. What?!? Yeah, thats the ECU Football Team I knew! And we won. :)



This was the winning catch! Praise the lord we won, it was a crazy game!

I was actually at home instead of there, I know, I know. I'm kinda glad though, I heard the bleachers were breaking and tipping people off of them and that game was terrible for my cardiac health at home, I can't imagine what it would have been if I would have been there. Anyway, we are ready for Memphis next week!!

(photo credit www.newsobserver.com)

EDIT: found this video of the last play.. just thought it needed to be posted. Shows how laud everyone was too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment