Monday, June 3

It's NCLEX time


Today I took my nursing boards, the NCLEX. 

It's safe to say that was the HARDEST test I have EVER taken in my whole entire 21 years on this earth. 

If I passed that thing, I will give each of you 100 dollars. (I can say that because I don't have any readers anymore probably because I have been slackin' :)) 

If you like praying I want you to pray for me and the state of my heart, figuratively and physically, on Wednesday. If I pass it might explode and if I fail I may have a heart attack. Either way I need some prayers, that's all I'm saying. 

In these next 48 hours I may try out some pinterest DIY things. Who knows? I've got to busy myself with something.. 

Anyway, I'll be getting back on here hopefully more frequently since I have taken my NCLEX now. 

1 comment: