Thursday, December 20

Thanksgiving

I'm so behind on blogging my life, so I'm going to try and catch back up before I go back to school. Try being the key word, not making any promises!! 

We had a great thanksgiving, spent just how it should be with family, being thankful for what we have. 
We went to Virginia on Thanksgiving Day to see Daddy's side of the family and then of Friday we saw Momma's side of the family. It was a great, full (in more ways than one) two days. 

I couldn't wait to see this little guy, he was my Grandma Boone's dog. He came up the day before she passed away and now my Uncle Steve has him. He ain't the prettiest dog, but he sure is sweet. His name is Skipper. 
Uncle Steve's other dog, Sassy. She's huge, like 120 pounds huge.
I drove a tractor for the first time ever. 
Josh drove to, but it wasn't his first time. 

Daddy rode my cousin Mark around on the four wheeler.
Momma (and Pedie) watched from the back deck. 
We practiced our digging skills. 

My family. 
Uncle Steve and Pedie. 

Round Two. 
The spread of food. So much food. Too much food. But it was good!
All of the cousins. Gary was home from Hawaii, so it was good to see him too.


That is the quick version of my Thanksgiving. In pictures. It was a nice, short little break from school, and I loved being able to spend time with my family, every single one of them! We all have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment