Sunday, February 26

Bridal Shower

Life has been crazy but wonderful.. I'm not even going to update y'all on everything because it's a bunch of nothing the past month. Just the same old same old.

Yesterday, I helped host a bridal shower for my roommate. She is getting married in April, so exciting!

This was my first bridal shower ever hosting, and it was the first bridal shower I have ever attended! So much fun! I loved being able to help host a shower for my lovely roommate!!

We had so much fun, games, food, fellowship, showering the bride with gifts, what more could you ask for?!
the food table, I think I gained 5 pounds

the drink selection (water with lemon, sweet tea, and punch)

me and Lauren

the game coordinator, Christina, with Alex

We played a game where Christie had the answer questions that her fiancé answered before her. If she answered different than her fiancé she had to chew a piece of gum. It was hilarious! She ended up with a huge wad!

All the roommates!!

The hostesses!

Most of the people who were able to make it, we were missing a couple in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment